Friday, November 22, 2013

Get Ready!

I had a shocking realization last night....I seem to have NO ISSUES at all Creating Artwork - But I DO SEEM to have an Issue with SHARING ARTWORK! 


Good Grief - I created a Monster amount of art when the Autumn/winter Idea book was released and I've shared less than 1/3 of the projects! 

I'll get to start working with Brand New Product in about 5 weeks!!! (GIDDY)  

So, this means I have ALOT to share in a SHORT amount of time....Hold on to your TAILS, you're about to get a MONSTER Amount of Inspiration over the next month or so! Get Ready! Don't say I didn't warn ya!:) 

It's Been Autumn for a bit now so we'll start with Close to My Heart's Autumn themed paper line, Huntington! 

I LOOOOOVE this Card! It's so bright and cheerful! 

I adore the Rosewood Mini Medley Collection...aren't those Rhinestone Clusters Fantastic!? They're even adhesive backed! Whoot! What about those bright flowers!? 


Last night Close to My Heart posted the Retiring product list and 'Just Blooms' Floret Paper Flowers are on it, as is the Huntington Paper Line! Sooo, if you would like to get your hands on these Gorgeous Flowers or any of the other great products that are making their way out, check out the list HERE

Of COURSE the inside matches.....(I'm hopeless!) :) 



I have more art coming up! Stay Tuned! :) 
Blessings, Sus

2 comments:

  1. Holy Moly!!! I can't wait to see everything up close! I love your creations!! Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Sus! Can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete