Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A little more Timberline Action!

Throughout April we're Celebrating FREE CRICUT CARTRIDGE COLLECTIONS so I thought I'd start with an Artbooking Project! 



I am SO In LOVE with this TIMBERLINE paper Collection! I think off all the Paper Collections introduced throughout my 5 years of being a consultant it is by FAR my favorite! 


I Love it all! The Complements, The Embellishment Assortment with the little wooden trinkets and the pins....the Triangle Studs! The Wood Grain Washi Tape! Really, What's NOT to Love?! 


















And How about the Artbooking Overlay?! Those Chevrons are just Darling, aren't they? I used a few of my scraps left over from my project to 'back' it in various patterns - Perfect! 


















I just really enjoy all aspects of this layout! I hope you do too! 

















Do you have the Close to My Heart Artbooking Cartridge yet? Did you know you can get it for FREE this month when you join my JUST CRAZY BLESSED CTMH Team?! 

No, don't stop reading - this is not a trick, it's not a sales gimmick! 



























The New Consultant kit (pictured above) is worth over $300 all by itself.  It costs $99 to become a consultant so it's super exciting to get over $300 in products for that original $99! 

BUT...in April Close to my Heart is throwing in an added bonus! Your Choice of our (3) Exclusive Cricut Cartridge Bundles (worth $99)! 

What if you 'Don't want to sell Close to My Heart Products'? No worries, you don't have to! 

Now, don't misunderstand me, it is my sincerest desire that you Love CTMH as much as I do and you want to stay here a while But it's understandable if this is not the right time in your life to take on another responsibility.  

Did you know that you can get the the Kit with NO OBLIGATION!? By Joining my Team You will automatically have consultant status until September 30, 2014 even if you don't sell a single item! You can enjoy our 'CTMH Family' (the Best)...Corporate training videos focusing on business, products, as well as personal creativity, a 22% (minimum) discount/commission on all purchases for both you and your friends/customers, a FREE WEBSITE, and MORE! I will be here with you step by step...and who knows, Close to my Heart might just be the PERFECT fit for you! 

Who ever would have thought you could own your own business for only $99?  Ooopps, I almost forgot! Just by hitting a 3-month sales goal Close to My Heart will REFUND the $99 you paid for the Kit.  You will also receive a $50 shopping spree from me! :) 

I honestly could talk about this all day long! If you'd like to visit with me about it Message me on my CTMH Facebook Page or email me at sus-williams@hotmail.com.  It will be my pleasure to talk with you about any questions you might have! 

Additionally, I'd like to add, if you feel your strengths may not lie in creativity or if you feel like you can not seem to find time in your day to design a project to support your business - No Worries! Close to My Heart have Great DISCOUNTED bundles called 'Workshop on the Go'.  Scrapbooking workshop on the go kits are only $29.95 (usually contain at least $40 worth of product) and the cardmaking Workshop on the go kits are only $24.95! 

Each Workshop kit comes with an exclusive stamp set, color cutting guide, and all of the accessories you need to create the featured products! 

Another alternative you have to boost your creativity are MY workshop packages! I create these for my own customers, for fellow consultants, as well as my TEAM MEMBERS! My Team members have access to all of these files for free! (consultants not on my team can make a small purchase to receive the files and the copyrights to hold their own workshop using my designs and files) 

Here are the (3) Layouts featured in my Timberline Workshop! 

























































I have created a cutting guide for these layouts, you will also receive detailed photos of each project (for assembly assistance)...it's basically a 'ready to go' workshop for anyone wishing to create! 

You can see the original Timberline Workshop Marketing Post HERE on a previous Blog Post

If you are interested in Becoming a member of our JUST CRAZY BLESSED CTMH Team or if you would like purchasing information on the Timberline - or any of my Workshops please do not hesitate to contact me! It will be my pleasure to visit with you!

Blessings Friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment