Friday, September 13, 2013

A Little more Lola!

I adore this Darling little Artiste Box! How about you?!

 





I pulled out Ole Trusty Artiste....Okay, so I didn't "pull it out"...it actually lives in one of my Cricut Machines!  I couldn't believe it but this was my first time using this image...what in the world too me so long?! I love it! It's the perfect size to give...just to brighten a day! It could hold a few candies perfectly!



To Top it off I simply HAD to add some Cricut Flowers! They were the perfect touch! :) These were also cut from the Cricut Artiste Collection at sizes of 3" & 3.5". 


Finally, my favorite part of the entire project is the Black Mini Medley assortment! 

 
Notice the Sequin Ribbon!? Oh My word! It is Darling! You can see it used HERE on a previous post! :) There are adhesive backed sequins as well as Glitter Buttons & Flourishes! 

You can see how I used the flourishes and sequins on today's project! :) 


I added a small bit of Black Shimmer trim and a couple sparkles from the Black/Grey assortment...and Done!

Thanks for joining me today! 
Blessings, Sus

1 comment: