Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Along with my other projects going on right now I've been working like crazy on my next big Workshop project....(4) Layouts using the Sarita Workshop on the Go Kit and one of my favorite products...Flip Flaps! I'm sharing one of those layouts with you today! The rest are on their way! :)




















As you, most likely already know, the Sarita Workshop on the Go Kit comes with the Sarita Level 2 Paper Pack, 3 extra sheets of cardstock, the Sarita Embellishment Assortment, Natural Hemp, and the exclusive Stamp Set (which happens to be my favorite set at the moment).  

I have added in a few extra sheets of Colonial White Cardstock, the Small Flip Flap assortment, and the tiny type Epoxy Alphabet to create this Darling Workshop!


One of my favorite parts of this layout (other than my Sweet Niece) is that is holds up to 16 Photos! YES, 16! 


The Flip Flaps are basically clear 'flaps' that adhere directly to your layout or on top of your page protector....each 'flap' Houses a photo on the top, then on the backside of the flap, and then underneath the 'flap'...so with each single flip flap you can house (3) photos or have space for hidden journaling or memorabilia. I am waiting for my sister to edit a few more pictures of my niece and will then fill all of my spaces! :)






I can't wait to share with you the remaining (3) Layouts...I'm knee deep in cutting guides for this workshop and am so excited to be able to offer it to you soon! :)

Thank you for joining me today!
Blessings, Sus




2 comments:

  1. Your layout is adorable, but it's really all about the cute photo subject. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colours and I love the why you have place for so many extra pictures!!

    ReplyDelete