Thursday, December 3, 2015

Studio Sus 'Sangria' Pre-Cut Card Kit!

I LOVE our Sangria Paper Collection! Such Vibrant Colors! 

I wanted to create a quick little card kit using this collection and I'm super pleased with how it turned out! 




























These kits are Completely Pre-Cut and for your convenience I have left them UN-STAMPED so you can customize them for occasions specific to your own needs! 

I have used one of my FAVORITE Stamp sets for these cards, the 'For Family' (#C1633 $13.95) Stamp set provided these images! 





































The Stamping space is a Great size so it can easily incorporate any sentiment of your choosing! 

The 'For Family' stamp set (as well as all of the products used for this card kit - should you wish to create more) can be found on my Close to My Heart Shopping Website! (Link Here!) 
























Each kit comes packed in a sturdy clear container (as shown here with a previous kit) with a color photograph for assembly assistance! 




I think these cards turned out Super Cute and I feel they are extremely versatile for many occasions! Enjoy them to create/give yourself or gift a kit to give to a friend, either way they are an affordable way of brightening someone's day!

Each Kit includes; (8) Colonial White Card Bases and Envelopes, Pre-Cut Cardstock and Patterned Papers (Un-stamped suitable for your sentiment of choice), Pre-Cut Cricut Cardstock Flowers, adhesive backed gold bling gems, and portion of Green adhesive backed shimmer trim!

Each kit includes enough product to create (8) cards! (4 each of the 2 designs shown) *Feel free to flip the papers over to use your choices of patterns! 

Each Kit is $12 + $4 US First Class Shipping! I have only created (18) of these kits and they will go fast so don't delay with your order! 

You are welcome to purchase right here on my blog via paypal, just follow the link below! :) 

And Be sure to check out my other kits in the left sidebar of my blog! **I am unable to create a system that automatically combines shipping charges on multiple purchases but if a multiple purchase is made I will be happy to refund any shipping overage back to your paypal account. :) 

Thank you for joining me today! I am so Appreciative you stopped by! :) 


Purchase your Kit Here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment