Monday, April 18, 2016

I'm Giving Away a CRICUT COLLECTION!

Would you love to WIN the Close to My Heart Cricut 'Artfully Sent' Collection? It's a Value of $99 and I'll even ship it RIGHT TO the doorstep of your own Craftroom! 



To Enter just Hop over to my Business Facebook Page and 'Like & Share' the Pinned post at the top of the page! 

Leave me a comment letting me know you've done this for your entry! Easy as can BE! 

You can 'Share & Comment' Once PER DAY throughout the Month of April! The more you SHARE the more entries you will receive! 

I will draw the Winner May 1st! 

While you're visiting my page, feel free to 'Like/Subscribe' and click the 'receive notifications' link to keep up to date on my newest Workshops and Kits available, be notified of open contests & giveaways, and to stay current on Close to My Heart Products (and so much more!) 

Thank you for joining me today! You are a Blessing to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment