Thursday, November 8, 2018

Easy Holiday Treat Gifties!

Lately I've been having TOO MUCH FUN creating Holiday Treat Gifties! I've also been streaming LIVE demonstrations almost daily for these projects over at my Business Facebook Page! (You are invited to subscribe!) 

I've listed the measurements for most projects to make re-creating them even easier! Here are a few of my favorites! :) 

Watch the Video for this fun Reindeer Pocket HERE! 


Watch the Video for this super easy Gift Card holder HERE!



Watch the Video for this Fun Paper Bag Pocket HERE! 


Watch the Video for the Hot Cocoa Packet HERE! 




Watch the Video for this fun Nugget Box (will also fit a gift card) HERE! 



Watch the Video for these fun Popcorn sleeves HERE! 


There so MANY MORE not listed here! Lots of tutorials and FUN FUN things over on my channel! You are invited to subscribe so you don't miss anything in the future! 

Please also feel welcome to PIN these to save them for later! :) 

Thank you for stopping by Friends! Blessings for a Joyous day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment