Saturday, May 9, 2020

FREE Pre-Cut Project Kits in May!

Happy May Friends! (Juuuuuuust a little late!)

Let's start the month off with these FABULOUS Pre-cut kits!



(See the video overview for these kits HERE!


The 'Stamp of the Month' is a new (monthly-exclusive) Stamp set (that you can get for as little as $5 - that's a $13.95 savings off the original price) AND it also brings a new (exclusive from me) Stamp of the month Pre-cut Kit AND cutting guide (should you choose to create even more projects using your new stamp set)!
This set is already a favorite, I can't wait for you to get it into your hands!!! It is sooooo perfect for Cards and (as I will demonstrate)..for Pages too!

The FREE Pre-cut kit you will receive directly from me will include all of the pre-cut pieces, Cricut images, as well as card bases/envelopes, base pages,  and the embellishments!

I will also email you the cutting guide, and the photos of the completed projects (for assembly assistance) so you can re-create even more projects on your own!

You'll want to join me ALL.MONTH.LONG. over at my
 Facebook Business Page where I will be demonstrating creation tips and assembly of each of these projects!

Let's have a closer look at the projects! They really are just quite cute! :)



Here's a peek at the Standard Kit...











And did you notice those Cricut Shapes?! (Fabulous News...ALL of the Close to My Heart Cricut cartridges are now available in digital form!! Even my ABSOLUTE favorite, Art Philosophy!)

I used a few CTMH cartridges along with some custom shapes that I designed personally to create this cute little kit!

You are welcome to join me all month long on my
 Business Page for LIVE demonstrations using this stamp in many different of ways!

If you'd like to create even more of these projects using your own May Stamp of the month I'm providing the complete supply listing below for you.


This workshop will create (6) 5-project kits (30 projects total) using the May 2020 Stamp of the Month.


Supply Listing
Consumable Supplies: (these are pre-cut and included in the kit you will receive from me)
- Aurora Paper Pack #X7256B $6.95
- Evergreen Cardstock Pack #X6030 $16.95 (2 sheets needed)
- Sage Cardstock Pack #X6045 $16.95 (7 sheets needed)
- Sapphire Cardstock Pack #X5957 $16.95 (3 sheets needed)
- Charcoal Cardstock Pack #X5953 $11.95 (2 sheets needed)
- Black Cardstock Pack #X6047 $16.95 (2 sheets needed)
- Linen Cardstock Pack #X5946 $16.95 (3 sheets needed)
- Clear Acetate (from amazon https://amzn.to/32BfsY9)
- Card bases and envelopes #X254 (12 needed)
- Loose Sequins – Julip #Z3566 $5.95 (1/2 pack needed)                              
                                                                                                                                      
Non-Consumable Supplies (these are not included in the kit you will receive from me)
- May 2020 Stamp of the Month ‘Time to Celebrate' #S2005 $5.00
- Appropriately Sized Blocks 
- Archival Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z3271 $9.95
- Black Journaling Pen #Z3516 $3.50
- Standard tool and adhesive kit      
- Cricut images; #M3D78E, #M46739, #M369896

*Letter Stickers #Z4080 not included with kit*     

Your Stamp of the Month Kit will come shipped DIRECTLY from me with additional surprise gifts ('Happy Mail') - it will NOT be included inside your order coming from the CTMH Warehouse. :)

To make May just a little bit sweeter I'm offering an add-on kit again!


This month features a (10) 'just add bases' card kit with the cutest shaker overlays you ever did see!! 


So this means that during May 2020 when your order reaches $100 and you add the Stamp of the Month you will receive this month's  Standard Pre-cut Kit PLUS the pre-cut Add-On Kit! (both kits come with photos for assembly as well as a Design space file so you can create even more projects with your new stamp set!)


If you'd like to see the video tutorial for the Add-On Cards click HERE



*The Add-On Kits are LIMITED QUANTITY! I have a smaller quantity this month and once they are gone - they are gone!*

EDIT - May 9th, 2020 - I STILL HAVE ADD-ON Kits Available! 

When you qualify for the standard Stamp of the Month kit and/or the Add-on kit you will also receive the coordinating cutting guide/files! 


While you're shopping be sure to check out the newest CTMH promotions, workshops, and BRAND NEW IDEABOOK!!


































Also Remember, joining my 'JUST CRAZY BLESSED' CTMH Team gets you unlimited access to my complete files library FOR FREE! I will go to GREAT LENGTHS to serve my team by offering pre-designed works and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses! Click HERE to read more about why there has never been a better time to join the Close to My Heart Family! :) Click HERE to see the contents of the BRAND new (Newly Designed!!!!) Consultant kit!



If you are a Close to My Heart Consultant and you'd like to receive the EMAILED cutting guide/Cricut Design Space link for this Stamp of the Month kit to offer to your own customers you may purchase it via paypal below!

The Standard Stamp of the Month Files include a Full Cutting Guide, Assembly Photos, and Cricut Design Space Files ($10).

The Bundle Includes BOTH the Standard Files (listed above) AND The Add-On Files which include an assembly photo and Cricut Design Space Link ($16).


May 2020 Stamp of the Month Files


Thank you for joining me today Friends! You are a Blessing to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment