Monday, August 19, 2013

Love Me Some Laughing Lola!

It's true! I am Lovin' me some Laughing Lola....This paper is so "Me"! I Love bright colors and I LOVE pairing them with Black, I think it makes them stand out all the more! 

As You already know I have just recently finished the biggest artistic undertaking I've ever done! It was a Blast, a tiresome, wonderfully challanging blast and I'm finally done....of all the projects I created THIS one is my very favorite! HANDS DOWN! :) 

Here is my Lola French Fry Box! I'm not really sure where she came from, it was not cased or inspired by anyone (maybe THAT'S why I Love her so much....she is a 'Sus Original') 



I used my trusty Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge for the 'heavy lifting'...it doesn't  matter how many wonderful cartridges Close to My Heart introduces I will ALWAYS have a need for my lovable Art Philosophy! He doesn't leave my machine! I have more than one Cricut machine and you will always find him safely housed inside one of them! :) 

I wanted my box pretty good sized so I hit my 'fit to page' button and cut it as large as was possible.  The Slate Satin Ribbon still ranks near the top of my FAV EMBELLISHMENT list and I think it added 'just enough' to my project! 



It also worked great for my bag ribbon....Can you tell there is a small package of Close to my Heart Jewels inside the box? I also trimmed 1/8" strips of my scrap cardstock and crumpled them up for a delightful confetti filing! 

My baggie topper also housed a couple Art Philosophy Flowers as well as a piece from the Laughing Lola Assortment Collection (LOVE!).  


Now, one of my FAVORITE things on the entire project is this DARLING little 'Happy Birthday' Stamp set! 


Girls! These little beauties are only $2.95! WHAAAT!? Yes! $2.95 each! We have (8) of the adorable little stamp sets now and I have every one of them! Did you miss them when you were browsing the New Autumn/Winter Idea Book? Turn to page 113 to have a look now! :) 


So, of course you already know I love the price tag too! Can we say THRIFTY? :) You will see many of these images pop up in my artwork over the next few months! 

Project Supply List:

Girls, I hope you enjoy my French Fry Box!  Here are a few more fun projects I did way back in 2011 when Art Philosophy was first introduced! :) 

Footloose French Fry Boxes with Wrapped Chocolate Nuggets

Superhero French Fry Boxes with Wrapped Chocolates

Typeset French Fry box with Thank you Note cards & Envelopes
Thank you so much for joining me again! 
You are a Blessing to me!! 

2 comments:

  1. PackagingNinjas is the best Packaging brand and it is clear from its activity since it is currently has acquired an enormous encounter and making excellent quality Packaging boxes that are effectively moderate. French fry Boxes confines are normally utilized a few inexpensive food chains where clients can get French fries from and the utilization of these French fries boxes is simply magnificent that you can get your preferred French fry boxes Wholesale from here. These cases keep the fries warm, consumable, and genuine in taste so clients completely appreciate them and feel exceptionally glad to have the best Packaging for their utilization of Custom Printed Boxes With Logo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PackagingNinjas is here to deal with all your marketing and advertising plans. We offer you to have the high quality and alluring Custom Eyeshadow Boxes to make your name in the plenty of other available brands. You can easily get eyeshadow boxes on wholesales that would be incredibly affordable for you. PackagingNinjas has an exciting offer on whole for you, just contact us and get luxurious, desired, and alluring custom eyeshadow packaging for your brand.
    Lip Gloss Boxes
    French Fry Boxes
    Mascara Boxes

    ReplyDelete