Thursday, August 8, 2013

Reapin' In CRAZY Hostess Rewards!

Have you ever thought about hosting a Close to My Heart Online Gathering? That's right, No house cleaning! We'll do it all online! :)

Did you know that I can set it up so that all of your friends' orders are delivered directly to their homes? None of that runnin' & deliverin' business! We're BUSY girls, right!? (Whoot!)

Did you know that just by gathering orders from your buds you can reap CRAZY REWARDS?

My most recent Hostess (who HAD to have her hands on the Brand New Cricut Artbooking Collection) had her rewards delivered to me and we're meeting up tonight! (normally they are delivered right to my hostess's door) Would you love a peek?


HOLY COWS ALIVE! Yes, girls...this IS the REAL DEAL! This is not an embellished photo, I pulled it all right out of the box! You really CAN reap rewards just like this! 
You are looking at (18) Stamp sets, (5) Level 2 Paper packs, (1) Workshop on the Go Kit, and for her (4) Half Priced items....you guessed it - The Artbooking Collections! 1 for her and each of her 3 friends! THAT girl has LUCKY Friends! Whoot! 
Did you also notice the HOSTESS EXCLUSIVE Stamp sets? These sets are available ONLY to those who Host an Online or Home gathering, they can not be ordered any other way! There are (7) Hostess Exclusive stamp sets in this book....Here's a look! :) 
Family Photo B1433
 






Friend A1142


 Quick Cards - Bright all Night A1148




The Party is On C1568



Wintry Wishes C1560



You only Live Once B1434

and my ALL TIME FAVORITE
Washi Wonder D1558

**Update** After publishing this blog post Close to My Heart uploaded this fantastic Video...ALL ABOUT the New Hostess Stamp Sets! Have a watch! :) 



There ARE SERIOUS perks just for gathering orders from your buds! Talk to me soon! We can set up on online party for you NOW! Email me Here or Send me a message via Facebook! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment