Thursday, May 7, 2015

'Delightful Dozen' Pre-Cut (12) Card Kit!

Lately I've been asked many times to provide some simplistic Pre-cut Card kits! I'm am SO Appreciative of the Requests and I am Happy to oblige! 



I am Happy to Introduce you to  the 'Delightful Dozen', a Pre-Cut Non-Stamped (12) Card Kit ready for you to customize with your favorite Sentiment! 

I've grabbed a few of my older Favorite Paper collections and created this VERY simple Kit that can be assembled quickly and can be utilized for multiple occasions!  

These kits are Completely Pre-Cut and for your convenience I have left them UN-STAMPED so you can customize them for occasions specific to your own needs! 

The stamping Space measures 2.25" X 2.25" so it will allow for a nice sized Sentiment! I used one of my Brand new Favorite Stamp sets introduced in our Seasonal Expressions Volume #2 Idea Booklet, 'Finding the Words' #D1646



























So Grab one of your trusty Favorites or Purchase a New Set, either way your Cards are sure to turn out Fabulous! 

Each kit comes packed in a sturdy clear container (as shown) with a color photograph for assembly assistance! 


Each kit includes Pre-Cut pieces for Creating 2 each of the 6 cards pictured below, buttons (may vary slightly with each kit), Burlap Thread, Shimmer Trim, un-stamped sentiment spaces, and (12) Card Bases & Envelopes! 


You may notice that I Gently ink distressed the edges with Desert Sand Ink and our Sponge




I also (as always) had to utilize our Journaling Pen for my 'Edge Doodles' (totally addicted to this!)



You will also notice I used (5) different colors of our Adhesive backed Shimmer Trim! 

Our Shimmer trim might be my very favorite embellishment within our product line! For only $4.95 you get 5 yards of adhesive backed trim! It's a great buy and adds a bit of sparkle without the hassle of glitter! See all (10) colors of trim we have available HERE



I found using 3-D Foam Tape handy for adding dimension and adhering the sentiment Spaces, and our Glue Dots proved to be a great way to secure the buttons onto the cards!



I think these cards turned out Super Cute and I feel they are extremely versatile for any occasion! Enjoy them yourself or gift one to a friend, either way they are an affordable way of brightening someone's day! 

Each Kit is $20 + $4 US First Class Shipping! 

You are welcome to purchase right here on my blog via paypal, just follow the link below! :) 




Thank you for joining me today! Please feel welcome to shout at me should you have any questions, I am always happy to assist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment