Thursday, May 28, 2015

Studio Sus 'DOTTY FOR YOU' (12) Card Kit!

And the Requests for Pre-Cut Card Kits Continue and I'm THRILLED to provide them!


Here is an 'oldie but goodie'! I LOVED the 'Dotty For You' Paper Collection! It was a May 2012 Exclusive! When I purged all of my non-current inventory this spring I must have missed my stash of it! (Kind of happy about that now because these kits turned out SO CUTE!) 

Let's get to Business! 

This kit is Completely Pre-Cut and for your convenience I have pre-stamped with (2) sentiments! If you prefer additional sentiments simply flip the Stamped pieces over and customize them for occasions specific to your own needs! 

The stamping Space is a 2.25" circle so it will allow for a nice sized Sentiment! I used one of my (Still) Favorite Stamp sets introduced in our Annual Inspirations Idea Book, You Mean the World to Me #B1467 $9.95 (page 161)






This kit will create (6) each of the (2) Cards pictured below. 

I have provided (6) stamped 'Happy Birthday to you' Sentiments and (6) 'You Mean the World to Me' Sentiments. As I mentioned above, you are welcome to choose your own sentiment, just flip the White Circle over for a blank space! 

Each kit comes packed in a sturdy clear container (as shown) with a color photograph for assembly assistance! 


                    
Each Kit includes: Pre-Cut Paper & Cardstock for creating (6) each of the (2) cards featured, Gold Sequins, Gold Shimmer Trim, Pre-Stamped pieces suitable for paper piecing, and (12) Colonial White Card Bases & Envelopes.






Card #1...





I also wanted to use this post as a quick opportunity to mention the assembly steps for each of the Cards! 


1. Edge Distress each piece using Desert Sand Ink (optional). 
2. Adhere Chevron print, Lagoon Dot, Sunset Dot, & Buttercup Dot Patterned Paper onto the Desert Sand Base as shown, leaving a 1/8" border. 
3. Adhere the Chocolate Strip on top of the 'seam' of the Chevron and Lagoon Papers. 
4. Adhere the Desert Sand Base onto the Colonial White Card Base (front). 
5. Choose your desired stamped sentiment circle, trim the matching sentiment (stamped on the Orange dot scraps), and adhere directly on top of the main  image stamped (see 'paper piecing' steps below) sentiment. 
6. Adhere the White Circle onto the Chocolate scalloped Circle then adhere both onto the card front on top of the Chocolate strip, near the lower right corner. 
7. Add (3) multi sized adhesive backed sequins as desired. 


Card #2...





1. Edge Distress each piece using Desert Sand Ink (optional).
2. Dovetail Trim each of the Dot patterned strips (see Dovetail trim steps below). 
3. Adhere the Dovetailed strips onto the front of the Colonial White Card Base as desired, trimming overhanging corners/edges. 
4. Adhere the Chocolate strip on top of the Dovetailed pieces, approximately 1.5" from the top of the Card Front. 
5. Adhere Gold Shimmer trim onto the top of the Chocolate strip. 
6. Follow 'Paper Piecing' Steps as shown above. 
7. Adhere the White Circle onto the Chocolate scalloped Circle then adhere both onto the card front on top of the Chocolate strip, near the upper left corner. 



I think these cards turned out Super Cute and I feel they are extremely versatile for any occasion! Enjoy them yourself or gift one to a friend, either way they are an affordable way of brightening someone's day! 

Each Kit is $20 + $4 US First Class Shipping! 

*I have been unable to add the 'shopping cart' feature to my blog, until I can resolve this issue please feel free to make multiple purchases (should you desire) and I will Gladly REFUND any shipping overage you have paid on multiple purchases!

You are welcome to purchase right here on my blog via paypal, just follow the link below! :) 

Also be sure to check out my other pre-cut Kits in the left sidebar of my blog! 



Thank you for joining me today! Please feel welcome to shout at me should you have any questions, I am always happy to assist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment