Monday, November 11, 2013

Can you Picture it?



Can you Picture it?! I totally CAN! :)
 
Close To My Heart has begun an incredible recruiting opportunity, unique Constant Campaign, and product sneak-peek all rolled into one huge offer! 
 
From November 1—December 15, new Consultants who enroll with either the Essentials   (Cost of $49 for approx $155 worth of merchandise) or Master  (Cost of $99 for approx $335 worth of merchandise) New Consultant Kit may also receive a brand-new exciting product from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book.

What's the new product? It's the gorgeous new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program. There are 8 fresh and stunning design themes to choose from (sneak peeks of 6 right now with 2 more being revealed Jan 1st!), each one featuring 122 double-sided, designed cards in a mix of 3" x 4" and 4" x 6", plus a 12"x12" cover page to bring your album together beautifully. You also get 10 Memory Protectors™ with new formats designed just for this program and lots of your photos. It's a retail value of $24.95 but it’s FREE to qualifying new Consultants! There is a preview period for these and all new products starting in January. 
 
 
You can begin earning your Picture My Life program FREE right now when you sign up. Consider it: when you order the Essentials Kit and qualify for the offer, you will receive more than $180 in products and supplies, plus commission on your sales, all for just $49. Add to that the perks of the Straight To The Top program, additional rewards and cash incentives from myself, PLUS a new Idea Book coming soon….. you have an incredible opportunity to grow quickly!! In addition to the free product and cash incentives I (personally) also offer each member of my team full access to all of my workshop files! I will do my very best to help each member of my team be successful! I have multiple workshops that I’ve painstakingly created cutting guides and tutorials for…my customers can find them for sale on my blog but my team members have access to each of those files free of charge! What does this mean? This means that they have the ability to use my hand created documents to host their own classes and workshops while ordering all of the supplies themselves…resulting in sales commissions back into THEIR pocket! :) Think of it as a ‘ready made’ workshop where I’ve done all the hard work for you! #SUCCESS :)
 
I will be posting more information about joining my team all throughout the Month! If you are interested in hearing more RIGHT NOW please contact me HERE and I will be glad to answer any questions you might have! 
 
Are ya still hangin' with me? :) Have a sneak peek at 6 of the 8 New 'Picture My Life' Collections! :) 
 



I don't know about you but I'm super excited about all of the things coming soon to Close to my Heart! I'm so glad I'm a part of it! Won't you join me?! :) 

Blessings Friends!
Sus  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment