Thursday, November 21, 2013

Christmas Card Kits!

Tis the Season....almost. :) 

I'm gearing up for my upcoming Christmas Card Workshops!  I am shipping pre-stamped kits right now.  
  
Choice #1 - Christmas Card Workshop - Frosted! 


(5) each of these 3 designs....includes; (15) Card Bases & envelopes, pre-cut Cardstock/Patterned Papers, Full sheet of Clear Adhesive backed Sparkles, and a FULL ROLL of the adhesive backed shimmer sparkle trim!

This workshop will create 15 simple - easy to assemble - Very sparkly, super Fun Christmas Cards! 



 
Each kit is $20, kits by mail are an additional $4 for shipping and will be pre-stamped! 




Choice #2 - Christmas Card Workshop - Sparkle & Shine! 



(3) each of these 5 designs....includes; (15) Card Bases & envelopes, pre-cut Cardstock/Patterned Papers, Full sheet of Clear Adhesive backed Sparkles, and a FULL ROLL of the adhesive backed shimmer sparkle trim!


This workshop will create 15 simple - easy to assemble - Very sparkly, super Fun Christmas Cards!





Each kit is $20, kits by mail are an additional $4 for shipping and will be pre-stamped!


I'm taking orders now for the Kits! You can contact me HERE via Email or HERE via Facebook! :) 

Additionally, any order of $100 placed on my website { HERE } will qualify you, not only to receive a free 'star item' from the Mini Holiday Gift Guide Idea book (a value of up to $17.95) it will also qualify you to receive one of my Christmas Card Kits FREE! Simply place your order using the 'NOVEMBER ORDERS' Gathering tab on my website, I'll email you asking for your choice of Card kits, and I'll get it on it's way to your doorstep! :)  

Your $100 order will ALSO qualify you to receive up to (2) $5 Discounted November Stamp of the Month Sets! (Who just started their Christmas Shopping!? ) 


I Love getting the most of my investment, I'm sure you do too! Thanks for joining me friends! 
Blessings, Sus

2 comments:

  1. Sparkle and Shine definitely adds the color that those designs needed. Perfectly paired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are just beautiful... xoxo-Patti

    ReplyDelete